SHI BA SHI TAIJI QIGONG – INTRODUCTION WORKSHOP
Advance your daily health practice by gaining a deeper understanding of Qigong and Traditional Chinese Medicine, utilizing the 18 exercises of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong system.
You will learn the medical applications and theory for each of the exercises, and you will gain a greater sensitivity of the movement of Qi (energy) in yourself & others.
You will learn how to:
– develop a quiet mind and an open heart
– create more energy, strength and stamina in your body
– and you will unlock the mystery that lives inside the practice of the 18 exercises of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong system.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS COURSE:
- Advance your daily health practice by gaining a deeper understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Qigong
- Learn Qigong medical applications & theory of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong system
- Complete 30 hours training towards the 200 hour Qigong teacher training certification
- Earn a certificate to teach The Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong System from the Forest Rock Taiji & Qigong Monastery School
- Develop your sensitivity of the movement of Qi (energy) in yourself & others.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM PRACTICING THIS QIGONG SYSTEM:
- It aids in increasing vital energy in the body
- It develops energy, strength and stamina
- It helps in calming and grounding the body
- Increases strength and flexibility
- Develops self-awareness, balance, perseverance and discipline
- Treats digestive disorders
- During this course you will learn how to develop an open heart
- Brings quiet to your busy mind and gives you a sense of purpose and direction.
- Introduction to Qigong and its history
- Qigong practice guidelines
- Safety precautions for practicing Qigong
- Qigong stances & preparation Qigong opening and closing forms
- Daily practice of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong exercises
- Medical applications of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong system
- 24 hour Qi cycle clock
- The emotions associated with the 12 Meridians
- The Extraordinary vessels
- Medical Qigong level 1
There is no requirement to have (part 1) knowledge, as each part is a stand-alone module.
This course gives the student 30 hours toward their 200-hour Certified Forest Rock Qigong Teacher qualification.
April 18 – 21 2019 (4 Days)
9am – 5pm Daily
Radiantly Alive studio,
JI Jembawan no 3,
To register click here