Advance Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong Training
Advance your daily health practice by gaining a deeper understanding of Qigong and Traditional Chinese Medicine utilizing the 18 exercises of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong system. This workshop will help you live more in the present moment and experience life in your heart in a new and different way.
Learn the medical applications and theory for each of the exercises and gain a greater sensitivity of the movement of Qi (energy) in yourself & others.
Learn how to develop a quiet mind and an open heart and how to create more energy, strength and stamina in your body.
This course will also give you 30 hours training towards the 200 hour Forest Rock Qigong teacher training certification.
What you will learn from this course is:
- Unlock the mystery that lives inside the practice of the 18 exercises of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong system
- Advance your daily health practice by gaining a deeper understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Qigong
- Learn Qigong medical applications & theory of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong system
- Complete 30 hours training towards the 200 hour Qigong teacher training certification
- Earn a certificate of completion from the Forest Rock Taiji & Qigong School
- Develop your sensitivity of the movement of Qi (energy) in yourself & others
What you will gain from practicing this Qigong system:
- Increase vital energy in the body
- Develop energy, strength and stamina
- Calm and ground the body
- Increase strength and flexibility
- Develop self-awareness, balance, perseverance and discipline
- Treat digestive disorders
- During this course you will learn how to develop an open heart
- Bring quietness to your busy mind and feel a sense of purpose and direction
- Introduction into what is Qigong and its history
- Qigong practice guidelines
- Safety precautions for practicing Qigong
- Qigong stances & preparation Qigong opening and closing forms
- Daily practice of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong exercises
- Medical applications of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong system
- 24 hour Qi cycle clock
- The emotions associated with the 12 Meridians
- The Extraordinary vessels
- Medical Qigong level 1
This course gives the student 30 hours toward your 200-hour Certified Forest Rock Qigong Teacher Training qualification.
Radiantly Alive studio, JI Jembawan no 3, Ubud, Bali
9am – 5pm Daily
WED 18 – SUN 21 JUNE 2020
Early bird price:
4,450,000 IDR 2 weeks prior to commencement of the course
Previous experience required:
There is no previous experience or knowledge required for this course and it is suitable for beginners.
Register at Radiantly Alive reception or contact firstname.lastname@example.org