Advanced 5 Element Qigong Training
Learn a deeper understanding of the Five Spiritual aspects of the Five Elements
Learn how to live a long stress-free life and without worry.
Five Element Qigong is based on Five Element Theory. The ancient Chinese philosophers developed this theory through watching the interactions within nature. These interactions were movements and relationships of things in nature and or the universe. In English, we use the term “Five Elements”, but literally translated, “wuxing” (五行) means “Five Movements”.
This means that these elements are dynamic and alive. They grow and diminish and affect other movements (or elements). The system of the Five Elements, originating from Taoism, and provides the basis for harmony in the universe, in nature and in humans. All things in the world are in relationship to each other and in each case contains a microcosmic representation of the universe. Accordingly, they are each all assigned to one of the Five Elements, which are Water, Wood, Fire, Earth and Metal.
In the course of thousands of years of observation and experimentation, the Chinese discovered that the Five Elements have many qualities, attributes, associations, and relationships.
Learn and understand Five Spirits (Wu Shen) of the Five Elements
- Hun = Mu (Wood)
- Shen = Huo (Fire)
- Yi = Tu (Earth)
- Po = Jin (Metal)
- Zhi = Shui (Water)
In this course you will learn:
- The Three Opening and closing exercises
- The Five Qigong exercises, one for each of the Five Elements
- The Medical application of each of the exercises
- Five Element Colour meditation: which Involves developing firstly an ability to visualize your whole body in the individual element colours and then focus on the colour to the related Meridians.
- Five Element Sound meditation: This involves the 5 healing sounds associated to each of the 5 elements.
- Learn a deeper understanding of the 5 Spiritual aspects of the 5 Elements
- In this course we will discuss the attributes, associations, and relationships between the 5 elements.
What you will gain from practicing this Qigong system is:
- Qigong aids in increasing vital energy in the body
- It develops energy, strength and stamina
- It helps in calming and grounding the body
- Increases strength and flexibility
- Develops self-awareness, balance, perseverance and discipline
- Treats digestive disorders
- Opens your heart
- Brings quietness to your busy mind
- Increases your sense of purpose and direction
- Increase your awareness of the workings of the 5 elements within your body and the environment
- Deepen your connection with nature and the 5 element
- Introduction into what is Qigong & its history
- Qigong Practice Guidelines
- Safety precautions for practicing Qigong
- Qigong stances & preparation Qigong Opening & Closing forms
- 5 Element Qigong
- 5 Healing Sounds
- Zang Fu Qigong exercises Level 1
- Insomnia Qigong Module, which includes exercises from Dao yin, Zang fu, Shi Ba Shi, and Ge Hong systems
- Exercise medical applications
- 24-hour Qi cycle
- Emotions of the Meridians
- Five Elements Theory
- Five Spirits of the Five Elements
- Yin Yang 24-hour clock
- Yin Yang theory
- Medical Qigong
- The thermic nature of food
- Bone washing Qigong
This course gives the student 30 hours toward your 200-hour Certified Forest Rock Qigong Teacher Training qualification.
Radiantly Alive studio, JI Jembawan no 3, Ubud, Bali
9am – 5pm Daily
26-29 November 2020
Early bird price:
4,450,000 IDR 2 weeks prior to commencement of the course
Register at Radiantly Alive reception or contact firstname.lastname@example.org