Heaven to Earth Qigong Teachers Training (Level 1)
The Heaven to Earth Qigong Teacher Training provides an understanding of the relationships our minds, body and soul have with the Earth we stand on and the Heaven energy that surrounds us and helps us appreciate our connect to nature and all living beings and the Universe. This course will give you an experience of who you really energetically are.
What you will learn from this course is:
How to connect with Heaven Qi / or the energy outside of the body and the energy or Qi from the earth and create an ever-increasing life force in ourselves.
How to connect to Heaven and Earth in your body, mind and soul and feel connected to the limitless energies of these forces everyday of your life.
You will learn how to create Vitality, Stamina, Happiness, Contentment and Calmness.
You will learn how to create a quiet peaceful mind.
Unlock the mystery that lives inside this Qigong System.
Develop your sensitivity to the movement of Qi (energy) in yourself and others.
Advance your daily health practice by gaining a deeper understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Qigong.
Learn Qigong medical applications and theory of this Qigong system.
What you will gain from practicing these Qigong Systems:
- Qigong aids in increasing vital energy in the body
- It develops energy, strength and stamina
- It helps in calming and grounding the body
- Increases strength and flexibility
- Develops self-awareness, balance, perseverance and discipline
- Treats digestive disorders
- Opens your heart
- Brings quietness to your busy mind
- Increases your sense of purpose and direction
- Increases your sense of being grounded and connected to the Earth
- Gives your greater clarity and insight
- Introduction into what is Qigong & its History
- Qigong Practice Guidelines
- Safety precautions for practicing Qigong
- Qigong stances & preparation: Qigong Opening and closing forms
- Heaven to Earth Qigong exercises Level 1
- Exercise medical applications
- Zangfu Qigong (Level 1)
- 24 hour Qi body clock
- Emotions of the Meridians
- Eight extraordinary vessels
- Five Elements Theory Level 1 (Part 3)
- Yin Yang 24 hour clock
- Yin Yang theory Level 1 (Part 3)
- Dao yin Insomnia Qigong
- Medical Qigong level 1 (Part 3)
- The thermic nature of food
- Hypertension Qigong
- Bone washing Qigong (Part 1)
- Instruction methods (Part 3) (Revision 1,2)
- Fundamentals of teaching (Revision)
- Creating a lesson plan (Revision)
- Conduct a Qigong lesson (Teach a Class)
At the end of each course you will receive a certificate from the Forest Rock Taiji & Qigong School that enables you to teach this Qigong System.
This course gives the student 35 hours toward your 200-hour Certified Forest Rock Qigong Teacher Training qualification.
Previous experience required:
There is no previous experience or knowledge required for this course and it is
suitable for beginners.
Radiantly Alive studio, JI Jembawan no 3, Ubud, Bali
9am – 5pm Daily
WED 27 MAY -SUN 31 MAY 2020
Early bird price:
5,450,000 IDR 2 weeks prior to commencement of the course.
Register at Radiantly Alive reception or contact firstname.lastname@example.org