Learn how to move healing Qi in yourself and others with Master Practitioner Peter Caughey.
What you will learn from this course is:
- You will unlock the mystery that lives inside the practise of the 18 exercises of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong system
- Advance your daily health practice by gaining a deeper understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Qigong
- Learn Qigong medical applications & theory of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong system
- Complete 35 hours training towards the 200 hour Qigong teacher training certification
- Earn a certificate to teach The Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong System from the Forest Rock Taiji & Qigong Monastery School
- Develop your sensitivity of the movement of Qi (energy) in yourself & others.
What you will gain from practicing this Qigong system is:
- It aids in increasing vital energy in the body
- It develops energy, strength and stamina
- It helps in calming and grounding the body
- Increases strength and flexibility
- Develops self-awareness, balance, perseverance and discipline
- Treats digestive disorders
- During this course you will learn how to develop an open heart
- Brings quietness to your busy mind and imparts you with a sense of purpose and direction.
- Introduction into what is Qigong and its history
- Qigong practice guidelines
- Safety precautions for practicing Qigong
- Qigong stances & preparation Qigong opening and closing forms
- Daily practice of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong exercises
- Medical applications of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong system
- Zang fu Qigong
- 24 hour Qi cycle clock
- Emotions of the Meridians
- Eight extra- ordinary vessels
- Five Elements Theory Level 1 (Part 2)
- Yin Yang theory Level 1 (Part 2)
- Dao yin Insomnia Qigong
- Medical Qigong level 1 (Part 2)
- The thermic nature of food
- Hypertension Qigong
- Instruction methods (Part 2)
- Fundamentals of teaching
- Creating a lesson plan
- Conduct a Qigong lesson.
There is no requirement to have (part 1) knowledge as each part is a stand alone modules.
This course gives the student 35 hours toward their 200-hour Certified Forest Rock Qigong Teacher qualification.
1 – 5 Dec (5 Days)
9am – 5pm Daily
Cost: 5,950,000 IDR
To register email: email@example.com